>> air conditioner repair gainesville
>> ac repair company.php
Did You Know That on an Average, Americans Spend 93% of Their Life Indoors, According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)?
the EPA Even Go on to Say That Indoor Air Quality Is Responsible for Various Breathing and Skin Problems. the Pollution Level Increases 2 to 100 Times Inside the House Than the Outside.
So proper working and maintenance of your Gainesville Ga home's HVAC system is an integral part of its functioning. Therefore, it is always a great idea to hire HVAC repair contractors to deal with any problems that you may face.
Preferably, the best time to schedule an HVAC service and maintenance is fall or spring. This is essential for a long and healthier life of the system.
Some things will need your immediate attention, while others can be looked at just once or twice a year.
You purchase an HVAC system in Gainesville Ga for a comfortable room temperature all the year round. But you also need to maintain it and care for it on a regular basis to ensure smooth functioning.
Here are 10 ways to prolong the life of your HVAC system and avoid its early breakdown in Gainesville Ga
- Debris and dirt in and around your HVAC system can restrict airflow. So clean the surrounding areas regularly.
- An unexpected system failure due to improper installation is quite possible as are wrong system settings. To ensure that the system is installed correctly and is functioning on the right settings.
- People think that bigger the AC, the better it is. But that's a myth! Contact a reliable HVAC service provider who can advise you on the correct size of the HVAC system.
- The ideal temperature for the HVAC system is 78 degrees during summer and 68 degrees during winter.
- Proper knowledge of the HVAC system can help you when it malfunctions. You may be able to troubleshoot until an HVAC service provider near you arrives to fix it.
- Stop the water supply to furnace humidifier in hot weathers. In winter, set the humid stat between 30% and 40% by turning the water supply on.
- To avoid strain on your HVAC system, set the registers above 20%.
- It is good to replace the batteries in carbon monoxide detector once a year at least.
- Improper lubrication can increase the friction of moving parts, reducing the efficiency of your system. This can lead to it wearing out sooner than expected. So lubricate your system at frequent intervals.
- Clean the condensate drain line frequently to ensure that it is free from algae, fungus, dirt, and harmful bacteria.
Pro Tips for Gainesville Ga Homeowners
Mix 1 cup bleach with 3 cups water and stir it well. Pour this solution directly into the condensate drain line to clean it. All said and done, HVAC systems don't last forever. They have a life expectancy of about 15-20 years. So if your HVAC system is nearing that age, then you may want to consider purchasing a new system instead of repairing the old one. Here are a few factors to consider when you're looking for a new system.
- Per Sq. area to be heated/cooled
- The type of Gainesville Ga construction (concrete, wood or any other material)
- Amount of shade that your home receives
- Ideal indoor temperature you're comfortable with
- Insulation provided to walls and ceilings
- Number of doors, windows and skylights
- Facing direction of doors and windows
Central Air Repair in Gainesville Georgia
The portable ac system are quick and easy to set up, as they do not include any lifting or wrecking of windowsills. Furthermore it can be moved extremely quickly from one location in the house to the other. For taking care of the hot areas in the central air, the portable a/c unit are much more convenient than window air conditioners. It is also perfect for window shapes, which present problems for installation. There is nothing like portable ac system for use as an area cooler in the home.
30501, 30503, 30504, 30506, 30507
Install Air Conditioning
| Commercial Air Conditioning Units